This is a blog about 2 little brothers, their friends, their family, their excursions, their firsts. Please enjoy the pictures, and leave us a comment too!! We love to see who's dropping bye!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our 3 Weeks Upstate







We're back home now after a 3 week vacation upstate. The whole reason we went upstate was so that Giacomo could go to a summer camp out in the woods! He went for 3 weeks and I am very proud of him! It was a very long day for him, he would have to be on the bus at 8:00am and wouldn't get dropped off till 6:00pm! We drove him the first day to camp, but with the cost of gas and the fact that it was a good 35 minute drive (X 4 times a day), we decided to have him ride the bus to camp since the bus left from 5 minutes away from my moms house. The bus ride was about an hour though! Making about 8 stops before camp. But Giacomo was great, he never complained about the bus, I gave him snacks and toys and books on the bus to occupy him, and he made friends on the bus. We were originally planning on him going to camp for 1 month, but after 3 weeks, I had enough w/ his absense, that's a long day away! I missed him and I didn't really know what he was doing all day! He really didn't care either way, to stay or leave, so we decided to come home a week early. Plus we really missed Papi! JP would come up on the weekends, but its still too long away..

It was nice to have the cuz's come up every weekend! And a great treat to have Giacomo's great friend Ethan (and Dorian's friend Henry) come to visit!

All in all, it's good to be home!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home