This is a blog about 2 little brothers, their friends, their family, their excursions, their firsts. Please enjoy the pictures, and leave us a comment too!! We love to see who's dropping bye!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Birthday Park



Yesterday, I took a day off with my friend Emily and JP took the boys to the park where Giacomo had his 3rd and 4th birtday parties. In the summer its a waterpark, with big puddles, that's what Dorian likes.

While they were at the park, I was driving! Yes, for the first time in 5 years since I've lived here I drove! My friend Emily was nice enough to let me drive her car! We drove from Hoboken to Union City, North Bergan, Edgewater, Seacaucus and Jersey City. I know how to drive, it's just that I'm used to country driving where there's no traffic, save for a few deer! Anyhoo , I totally got over my nerve and loved it so much, as soon as I got home I signed up for Zipcar! Can't wait to get in my Zipcar and start zip-zip-zipping around! Now all I have to do is learn how to parallel park! Any volunteers wanna teach me?!?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always love popping by and seeing whats new in your end of the world!! The boys are getting so big and are absolutely gorgeous!! =) ---jenn

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home