Sesame Street Live!





Giacomo has no school all week, most of the schools are on winter break. So on Monday were were invited by Sabs and Luca to see Sesame Street Live! at the WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden. The tickets were only $15 each so how could I resist. Giacomo used to love Sesame Street but doesn't watch it so much anymore. But w/ cheap tix like that, I thought it would be a great activity. Plus we've seen now a few low-cost productions, I thought it would be nice to see a hi-cost production! Now I'd love to take him to see the Lion King or the Little Mermaid, but those tickets cost $100 each!
Anyhoo, we thought we'd have the worst seats all the way in the back, but since we arrived a little late everyone had mostly been seated, so when we got there the ushers said we could pick any seats we liked, so we got to pick great seats! In the first row of the second section, probably $75 seats.
I think Giacomo loved it, but he kept aking me after every number if it was over yet. I think he was just curious about all the applause.
Dorian on the otherhand enjoyed the first half, but was very cranky since he was missing his nap time. I nursed him about 10 times! Just so he would fall asleep - and of course he did so 5 minutes before the end! Oh well, they say the 2nd kid always suffers!
Anyhoo - It was a fun experience and I'm glad we did it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home