This is a blog about 2 little brothers, their friends, their family, their excursions, their firsts. Please enjoy the pictures, and leave us a comment too!! We love to see who's dropping bye!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Plunging of the Snow





Yesterday we had a most beautiful snowfall.

After I picked Giacomo up from school, and while Dorian was peacefully napping, we decided to play on our rather huge terrace.

We normally store the plunger out there, in hopes that the boys will never find it. Well, Giacomo did find it and at first I told him not to play with it, but then I figured, oh what the hay, go for it. And lemme tell ya, it is a great snow toy! You can make "O"'s with the plunger side, and practice your writing with the stick side! It kept Giacomo entertained for over an hour! Until I had a better idea......hot chocolate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home