This is a blog about 2 little brothers, their friends, their family, their excursions, their firsts. Please enjoy the pictures, and leave us a comment too!! We love to see who's dropping bye!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We Gave In



I swear I'd never let him, never give him that crap! BUT, you give in. Especially when it's the one of the only free place to play indoors in the winter. Save for the $1 cup of Joe.

I'm talking about...........McDonalds.

Yes, I read Fast Food Nation, saw Super Size Me, and yes I give my kids organic food! So how could I give in to the evil?! Well, you just do.

To quote Sheryl Crow, "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad." So now, I hate to write this, Giacomo's favorite place is McDonalds. Happy Meal 'n all.

Oh well, it's not all the time - only in small doses - we swear, we won't get addicted....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home