This is a blog about 2 little brothers, their friends, their family, their excursions, their firsts. Please enjoy the pictures, and leave us a comment too!! We love to see who's dropping bye!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Giacomo's New Love



It is only a matter of time before Spongebob will invade your life. And when it does......... there's no escape...........

Here we are in our hotel room, aka bunker - because it had no windows! We went to the Poconos for X-mas break and stayed in a resort and had a lovely 2 room suite with 2 bathrooms, as Grandma was in tow - or shall I say WE were in tow, since this trip was her gift to us!

In the land of the Poconos, Giacomo discovered his latest love, Spongebob Squarepants. We know we've hit rock-bottom, or shall I say, Bikini-Bottom. For those of you not in the know - Spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea in a land called Bikini-Bottom. Yes, that is what I said.

And here's JP pretending to blast his brains out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home