This is a blog about 2 little brothers, their friends, their family, their excursions, their firsts. Please enjoy the pictures, and leave us a comment too!! We love to see who's dropping bye!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

a bit of a sick day



Well it doesn't look like Giacomo's too sick, but he did throw up on me today! And he had absolutely no appetite - which is ever so frustrating. He refused to eat anything all day - I tried my hardest to get him to eat and it was just NO NO NO! So as soon as JP walked in the door Giacomo was handed right over to the Papi! Then the good times started, they built a tower! And we let him stand on the counter - ooh - I know - calm down - sounds real exciting - but I love the pics we took and had to share :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home