Giacomo Turns 4 !!!!





Last Wednesday, April 9th, was Giacomo's 4th birthday. Since the weather was supposed to be glorious, I decided 3 days before to have his party on his actual birthday. I managed to pull it all together in record time, like I did last year, and it was a total success! I invited 35 kids! Since there are so many kids that G is friends with from school, his playgroup he's been in since he was 2 months old, neighbors, and other pals from around town. With all those people, I had to have the party outside, and usually the weather can be cold in the beginning of April, last year I had to have his party at the end of April. But this year the weather was supposed to be 60, and that was A-OK by me!
We had his party at a lovely little playground/park that is enclosed and secluded and there is harldy anyone there. So to be taken over by 35 kids and their moms was perfect.
I hired Boo The Clown, who did a magic show, face painting and balloon animals.
And the highlight was the Dunkin' Donuts cake! It was a feeding frenzy that would rival the best of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home