Girls are COOL!!!


I don't know where Giacomo got this from, but lately he's been saying that he doesn't want to play with girls! I guess he has forged so many boy friendships at school and they just play so much together, he feels like he just wants to play with boys?! I dunno, maybe its typical for this age. But it doesn't help me any when most of my friends have daughters!! So I invited over Giacomo's school-mate Kaila Rose and his old school-mate Maxine for a playdate. Let me just tell you that Giacomo was in his room for 30 minutes refusing to come out because there were girls here! I had to talk to him and try to convince him over and over that "Girls are COOL!!! They can be as silly as boys! Mommy's a girl!! Your best cousin in the world Seda is a girl!" etc, etc...................... It was a little embarrassing...
Well he finally came out of his room and ofcourse had the best time ever! The 3 of them were hugging and jumping up and down when the playdate was over. And now Giacomo and Kaila Rose play all the time in school and he's even asked me to go to her house.
So there: Girls are COOL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home