Way to Beat the Heat!



Today it was possibly "96 Degrees in the Shade" (To quote the classic reggae song) ... so instead of spending the day in front of the TV at home (yes, I also read to them and we play games) or sweltering in a park, along with a couple of friends (Jacob, Elizabeth & Xavier) we decided to pack it up and go to Ikea, to leave the kids in the "No Mommy Room", aka ball pit / play area, and then head over to Paramus Park Mall to the Build a Bear Workshop.
This was Giacomo's first time to a "BABW" and he loved it. The kids get to pick their own animal, stuff them at a stuffing station, pick an outfit out of atleast 100 and then they have a one of a kind animal.
Giacomo picked a Koala Bear and clad him in Army attire, and named him Fluffy. Infact, all the kids named their animals Fluffy. But I think with our Sargent Fluffy - it's a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" kinda situation.... if you know what I mean :-/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home