This is a blog about 2 little brothers, their friends, their family, their excursions, their firsts. Please enjoy the pictures, and leave us a comment too!! We love to see who's dropping bye!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Helping Parent at School





Well, the doctor finally let me off bedrest! He said the pregnancy is pretty much over and its not fair to me anymore! The baby now weighs 6 lbs 7 oz! So, I'm pretty much in the clear. Although, I'm not due for another month - if I were to give birth now - the baby would be fine.


On that note, I was the helping parent at Giacomo's school today! I had missed the opportunity about 4 times over the past 4 months, so this was alot of fun. I got to see Giacomo play with his friends and he was so happy to have me there with him ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Yippee! I'm sure you are happy to have escaped the confines of your prison-- uh, apartment. Just in time for the cold weather. :\

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home