This is a blog about 2 little brothers, their friends, their family, their excursions, their firsts. Please enjoy the pictures, and leave us a comment too!! We love to see who's dropping bye!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Our first Christmas! A Swiss Christmas!




This has been Giacomo & Jenny's 1st X-mas! Last year we didn't really celebrate because we were on vacation, but this year was the first that we had a tree and made a "proper" X-mas. It was so much fun. Giacomo got loads of clothes, shoes, toys, Thomas trains & tracks, which he has been playing with 24/7. I got a new digital camera, a raclette oven, and a fancy spa treatment, and JP got all this computer animation software and books and lots of other things too :-)


In going along with the Swiss Christmas We had a delicious raclette dinner, yum!


I like Christmas! Can't wait for next year already!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

What's raclette?

3:56 PM

 
Blogger meg said...

Sounds fun!
I have a picture just like the one on the sofa from my Christmas on bedrest. Good times!
When's that baby coming out anyway?

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home